Here are my five most recent academic publications.
1) Review of Marc Steinberg and Alexander Zahlten, Media Theory in Japan (Duke University Press, 2017). Asian Studies Review (published online 16 September 2018).
2) Review of Gi-Wook Shin and Daniel Sneider, Divergent Memories: Opinion Leaders and the Asia-Pacific War (Stanford University Press, 2016). Journal of Japanese Studies 44.1 (2018), pp. 215-219.
3) ‘War, popular culture, and contents tourism in East Asia’, Journal of War & Culture Studies (Vol. 12, published online March 2018).
4) ‘Kamikaze museums and contents tourism’, Journal of War & Culture Studies (Vol. 12, published online March 2018).
5) ‘Japanese empire in Hokkaido’, The Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Asian History (November 2017).
For a full list of publications, see the pdf below. It also contains hyperlinks to open access publications. Information is correct as of the date in the file name.